This is on offer in our own sauna with its relaxation room where you can relax for free 3 x each week and recharge your batteries for the next day.
- Relaxation of the muscles thanks to the sequence of heat followed by a cold bath
- Destruction of pathogens due to the increased temperature (artificial fever)
- Reduction in blood pressure and stimulation of the circulation, metabolism, immune system and respiration
- Soothing impact on the subjective sense of well-being
- Skin care and cleansing of the body (the top layer of skin absorbs moisture and dead skin cells are loosened and can easily be washed away)
- Slowing down the skin’s ageing process by training the vessels (heat expands the blood vessels and increases blood flow while cold narrows the blood vessels again)